I still need to finish staining the doors and baseboard in the rest of the basement, but the family room/office is done!! I dug through my old photos because I thought it would be fun to compare how it looked when we bought the house.
(Unfortunately, most of the built-ins that were in place when we bought the house had to be removed before we moved in for the basement repair; the foundation had some large cracks in it at the time and we had them repaired immediately.)
I'm pretty excited about how this turned out. Tim Austin did a wonderful job. It's actually nicer than I originally anticipated. I had not expected to have wainscoting in there, but I didn't want drywall all the way down to the floor and plywood worked out better with Tim's plan.