I finished the third pass cleaning up the picture rail last night and Jeff did a bit more detail work on the crowns. I've gotten the woodwork in the closet cleaned up so it is "good enough." (My standards for inside a closet are a bit lower than for inside the bedroom proper.)
We still haven't figured out what to do with that bad patch on the baseboard. We'll take a closer look at it and see if we can remove the spackle and get it filled with wood filler. If not, I'm contemplating just covering it with a blank utility box cover.
Jeff has started digging spackle out of nail holes because it makes a lot more sense to fill them with wood filler before we sand. But, once we finish this bit of repair work we will be at the sanding stage! Woo hoo!
Post a Comment