I've made some good progress on the Queen's Jewels quilt I started last fall. This is what the finished design looks like.
right angle triangle ruler and I checked them to be sure they were cut out correctly. Anything that was too small, I trashed. It wasn't worth the time to fudge the seams.
I've got a bit of an assembly line going now and I'm making pretty good speed assembling these pieces which will then be assembled to make the block. I believe I need a total of 144 of the triangle units for the entire quilt; I now have 79 finished and 30 more nearly finished.
Oh, and I nearly forgot, I finally finished Jeff's turtle potholders. I started these in February 2018. :)
What a great rainy day project!ReplyDelete
Love the colors--and turtles too!ReplyDelete