Now that our moving plan is uncertain, I decided I want to go ahead and recover the living room furniture. I was looking back at my original posts
and realized it's been almost exactly three years since I bought the replacement fabric
. It's time to get this project done.
The original upholstery fabric I bought at Fabric Depot has not held up at all and it has only gotten worse. The new fabric is heavy-duty (exceeds 35,000 Double Rubs) and should wear better.
I spent two hours this morning planning the cutting layout to make sure the twelve yards I bought would be enough to cut out all the pieces with the fabric design running the same direction across all the pieces. I think I've got it figured out, so I'm going to start cutting the fabric tomorrow. I think I can make myself do it.
My hope is to start sewing everything together on Friday for this month's Friday Night Sew-In
You're really on a roll!ReplyDelete
I hope so. I'm really trying to keep this motivation going.Delete