|Basement disaster we're trying to clean up|
|This is the mostly before photo|
This summer we are finally trying to deal with the mess. Primarily, we need to sift boxes and get rid of stuff, but there is so much to deal with, it's quite overwhelming to even get started. The space in our front storage was used pretty inefficiently. We did some measuring and realized we could add several more racks so I ordered another five 4' racks.
We're still in the process of building shelves and shuffling boxes and tubs into the racks, but it's already getting better.
I'll share some more photos in a few days when we finally get the rest of the shelves built and get them filled up.