My project for Friday Night was to finish one of the cushions for my Living Room Reupholstery Project. I looked over the old covers and tried to sew the cushion the same, but it has weird puckers on the corners.
I tried stretching it out tightly to see if it would look better once I've stapled it on, but I don't believe it will. So, I'm debating tearing it all the way apart and reducing the width of the seams.
Anyway, by the time I got to this point, I was frustrated and ill-equipped mentally to take on the trouble-shooting so I called it quits after a short night. This is a difficult project for me, but I am determined to figure it out. I just need a bit more time to figure out the solution.