I discovered my local quilter had a neat dragon pattern; too bad I didn't know about it when I made my dragon lap quilt in Spring. Oh well. Anyway, I really liked the pattern and I only had the lightning quilt done, so I decided to have it quilted with the dragons.
Unfortunately, I spent way too much using the quilter here in California, but I really liked the pattern. Though, I'm wishing I'd gone with a little thicker batting. With all that close stitching, it's pretty thin. It will probably end up being our summer quilt. I need to sew on the binding, and then it will be all ready to use.
This weekend, I pulled the childrens' quilts out of storage as well, so now I have four of them I need to finish. I'm hoping I'll make progress on them over Thanksgiving. Classes are mostly cancelled that week, so I should have some time. If only I can manage to come up with the motivation to do it.