Today was much as yesterday was. I spent 3 or 4 hours doing stained glass and then managed to talk myself into sewing a binding down on the other of the boy's quilts.
I've been working the clear glass around the black rabbit and it's a challenge. This was maybe too ambitious a project for our first stained glass. =)
I probably spent an hour working the clear glass around the rabbit's foot. At least its rounded and do-able. I wanted to help Jeff with his turtle, but we've gotten stuck at the "beak." The pattern calls for a pointed cut, but that's not possible with our current technology. We may have to rework the pattern to make it something we can do with our current tools.