Brian and Jeff worked on hanging the drywall in the master bedroom today. They pretty much got it all hung and taped by about 4PM. Tomorrow, Brian is going to go out and mud all the seams.
I, luckily, also had a pretty productive day. I went through on my hands and knees and scrubbed down the hardwood floors in the two bedrooms in an attempt to clean off the carpet padding residue. I did manage to remove the residue, but not the staining. I think we're just going to go ahead and live with the stains. We just don't have time to have the hardwood floors refinished too and most of the floors are going to be covered with rugs anyway. I also started pulling up the rug and carpet pad in the hallway. The carpet pad isn't too bad and the hardwood floor there is in pretty good shape, so that gives me hope that the living room is also in good shape.
We uncovered evidence of termites in the living room around the fireplace so now my Dad is probably also going to have the house tented; yet another project to squeeze into the schedule. Since we're supposed to give notice on our current rental in two days, I'm thinking seriously about slipping our move out a month. It will cost us another exorbitant month's rent, but will save us a lot of stress.