Thursday, January 15, 2009
Worked on Stained Glass
On our mission to finish projects before we move, I pushed myself to get restarted on our Heraldic Stained Glass Window. I actually did one of the hardest parts for the rabbit's half; breaking the purple glass for the border. We bought this lovely purple glass, but there wasn't really enough of it to cut extra pieces if we goofed up. And, of course, the first cut broke wrong. It had me quite nervous about the rest of the cuts. Luckily, everything else worked out fine and I managed to get it out of the glass. Though the glass looks black laying down, it is actually a very pretty purple water glass.