I've spent several hours this week trying to unearth my sewing room tables again. I thought I'd get the room cleaned by this evening, but there was still a pretty big pile of fabric stacked up and I spent probably three hours ironing and folding everything so I could put them up in my fabric stacks. My table is finally clean and I can work again.
It took so long, I barely got any sewing done. All I managed to finish was a new collar and leash set for Bailey.a design offered by eQuilter and I know my father will really like it. Since these are mostly printed panels, it should go pretty quickly.