I've made a lot of progress selling the huge piles of tile. We have almost a manageable amount of boxes now. And once we are really, truly done with our bathroom, I will donate or liquidate what's left. We've also sold some big, bulky SCA gear. Our basement is looking much emptier, though still an unphotogenic mess.
I've actually managed to raise most of the money I spent on rugs last month, so I'm feeling less guilty for making those purchases. Though my new living room rug still sits unopened in the package. I bought a rug pad for it, but I want to repair the chewed woodwork and paint the wall before I move in a larger rug.
I finished sewing my quilt bindings. And now that I'm looking back thru the blog, I see it took me more than 3 years to finish these bindings. That's really embarrassing. I haven't taken pictures of the completed quilts, but you can see the posts about when I made them here and here. I built them so quickly at the time, but then they just sat there unfinished for way too long. :(
And, I finally gave cutting a stencil a try. I was able to plug my Mac into the Copam cutter and they talked to eachother!! Though, it's hard to show a picture of etched plastic, this is what I was able to cut.
|The dragon etched onto 7mil mylar|
|The original 1910s dragon tile|