I haven't worked on the Roman shades this week. I decided to order "battens" to glue on the back. They are small plastic ribs that help the shade pleat in the right place without wrinkling into a mess when you pull the cords. I figure I might as well wait until they arrive before I do the final finishing.
Instead, I turned some of my energy to working on tiered curtains for the master bathroom and kitchen. They went very quickly as they are just large rectangles of fabric with a header and a hem. I finished the bathroom curtains today and Jeff hung them up tonight.
|Finished bathroom curtains|
Nice curtains! I love the updated window ruffles. :) Congrats on all the furniture acquisitions! You're finding some very nice pieces.ReplyDelete