We're still working on painting the fence. It's taking longer than we expected. We have mostly finished painting all the unassembled parts, but we still have several panels remaining. It's been a struggle painting with the heat this week, because if it gets too hot the paint dries too fast. Today, it is mercifully cooler. Though, so far, we haven't gotten started on painting. We worked on another project we've been wanting to do for a while.
We finally put together our master bedroom upstairs. Now that fall is approaching, we'd like to get started on getting the upstairs bedroom set up. Today, we put the bed together. And now I'm working on assembling the Roman shades.
I finished sewing on the rings a couple of weeks ago, but we hadn't yet found the tools to hang them. Jeff found those this morning. In this photo I've just set the shade in the window, it still needs to be hung properly. It's a good thing they're temporary because they're a little small for the opening. I think my next shades need to be sized to hang on the front of the window frame instead of being inset.
My Secret Desire to be a Hipster Artist Revealed
5 hours ago