Almost my favorite part of sewing projects is pawing through the fabric collection. Tonight I took this excuse to play with fabric and start putting together the fabrics for the stained glass window coverings. I'm a little short on middle greens, but I have a good collection put together already.Unfortunately, my ¼-inch bias tape has quite gone AWOL. I ordered it and I know I received it, but I spent over a half-hour looking and it is nowhere to be found.
I'm actually NOT planning to start this project this week, but I have started thinking about how to enlarge the flower patterns so the finished panel will be large enough to cover the windows. I may have to go to a shop with a poster-sized printer.